Classic, yet flavourful, this blend will remind you of the traditional Italian espresso with its exceptional richness and intensity. Bold and full bodied, this dark roasted coffee is ethical without compromising on the espresso experience.
Allegra comes with a zing but no bitterness and is best enjoyed as an espresso or with milk.
- Roasted and packed locally in Australia.
- Australian certified Fairtrade and Organic Arabica and Robusta coffee.
- Packed in AS4736 certified 100% Biodegradable and Compostable Bio-based capsules.
- Contain no aluminium or petroleum based plastics.
- The capsule is hermetically sealed by a compostable bio-based lid that keeps the coffee fresh for up to 12 months.
- Capsule and lid will break down in an industrial composting facility, where available, or can simply be disposed of in your general waste.
- Guaranteed compatible with the Nespresso machines (Original Line)
Fairtrade certified and sourced from Fairtrade producer. Total 100%. Visit www.fairtrade.com.au
All our orders come with a 100% satisfaction money back guarantee and we will provide a full refund if you are not 100% happy.
Sustainability: All capsules and lids will break down in an industrial composting facility where available or can simply be disposed of in your general waste. Please check with your local council. For capsule recycling we have teamed up with TerraCycle® to offer a premium solution to recycling, ensuring a responsible option for a second life for used capsules.
LEARN MORE >